Net Zero Funding Ltd
Our contact details
Name: Net Zero Funding Ltd
Address: Ambleside, Teignmouth Road, Bishopsteignton, Devon TQ14 9PL
Phone Number: 01626 778298
This policy is effective from: 28th September 2021
This policy outlines how Net Zero Funding will collect and use your personal data, it is committed to ensuring your privacy is protected.
Any information provided by you will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Net Zero Funding may change this policy from time to time and updates will be updated on this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
The type of personal information we collect
We currently collect and process the following information:
- Personal identifiers, contacts and characteristics (for example, name and contact details)
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
- Financial information when supplied by you
How we get the personal information and why we have it
Most of the personal information we process is provided to us directly by you for one of the following business reasons:
- To keep records of your needs and requirements
- To prepare enquiries and applications you may request that we submit to finance companies
- For accounting and regulatory purposes
- A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
- We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
- Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
- You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
We may share information about you with:
- credit reference agencies, finance companies and other businesses to help them make lending decisions and for fraud prevention
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the lawful bases we rely on for processing this information are:
(a) Your consent. You are able to remove your consent at any time. You can do this by contacting www.netzerofunding.co.uk
(b) We have a contractual obligation.
(c) We have a legal obligation.
(d) We have a vital interest.
How we store your personal information
Your information is stored on our local computer.
- If you decide to arrange a finance agreement using our services, we will keep your data until one calendar year after the end of that contract.
- If you do not arrange a finance agreement using our services, we will keep your data until one calendar year after your enquiry.
Your data protection rights
Under data protection law, you have certain rights including:
Your right of access – You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
Your right to rectification – You have the right to ask us to rectify personal information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
Your right to erasure – You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to restriction of processing – You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to object to processing – You have the the right to object to the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to data portability – You have the right to ask that we transfer the personal information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.